High Voltage (HV) Cable - Znergy Cable
Extra High Voltage (HV) cable is used widely in power transmission utilities and many other industries involved in water, renewable energy, nuclear and thermal power stations, airports, railways, steel, and other manufacturing industries. Why our Extra High Voltage Cables: Point no. 3: Troester, Germany is a well-known name in CCV lines technology and have supplied more than 250 lines world over. The triple extrusion and CDCC process ensure contamination-free cores. All the three cores are extruded with minimum eccentricity and ovality. The insulation itself is free of micro voids and has negligible moisture content.
Why Our Extra HV Cables
- The best in class EHV cable plant with German innovation fabricates cables up to 400 KV. There are three CCV lines for the equivalent.
- Single-point-triple-expulsion and complex control and observing frameworks from Machinenbau scholz GMBH and CO. KG.
- znergycable the previously mentioned providers are notable names in CCV lines innovation and have provided in excess of 250 lines world over. The triple expulsion and DCDC process guarantee sullying free centers. All the three layers are all around limited and the center has less unusualness and ovality. The protection itself is free of small scale voids and has irrelevant dampness content.
- To control the assembling procedure, the line has been furnished with PC observed instruments and servo controls. A portion of the vital frameworks are.
- X-beam non-contact sensors of SIKORA make for thickness and dimensional control. This framework persistently measures the measurements of protected centers. The unit has the ability to quantify multi-layer measurements every which way, record and examine the information on line.
- Automated control framework guarantees ideal proficiency, quick start-up, synchronized activities of compound feeds, three extruders, CCV line warming temperature zones/gas supply and weight, pay off and take up.
High voltage cables are used for power distribution is required at high voltage. It is generally considered to be a wire or cable with an operating voltage of over 1000 volts. It consists of a conductor and an insulator. It is used overhead and even underground or underwater. The only difference is that beneath water it requires to be insulated well. A cable is insulated so that it can withstand the stress of high voltage itself and also for the safety of others.
High Voltage (HV) Cables Specification
* Designed according to defined standards
* Moisture barriers or corrugation as per requirement- copper, aluminium or steel
* The copper/ aluminium conductor provides wonderful corrosion resistance, even at high temperatures
* Outer sheath crafted with protective layer from termite or rodents
* Computerized control system ensures optimum efficiency, heating temperature zones/ gas supply and pressure
* They are flame retardant and moisture free
Znergy Cable Australia manufacture high voltage cables using latest technology – triple layer extrusion, semi conducting bonded conductor, XLPE or EPR insulation, ensuring longer. We ensure wonderful mechanical and electrical performance even with lower dielectric factor.
Znergy Cable Australia keeps up with the demand of its clients and so we work upon tailoring our high voltage cables manufacture as per the requirements of our customers.
Znergy Cable Australia: HV Cable Manufacturers & Suppliers Australia
Over 40 years of experience, we are one of the largest Australian High Voltage (HV) cable suppliers and manufacturers.
We offer cable for Mining, Fire, Shipping, Instrumentation, Oil & Petro-chemical, Gas, Solar, Undersea submersible and industrial cables.
We offer worldwide delivery. Call us at: 1300-347-922 or Contact us directly by using the link: https://www.znergycable.com/contact/